Through innovation, academic excellence, and empowering environments, Pennsylvania Western University provides accessible education that cultivates career-ready, life-long learners and leaders, who enrich and engage each other, their communities, the region, and beyond.
Pennsylvania Western University empowers students to achieve meaningful goals through a broad array of nationally accredited undergraduate and graduate programs, career-focused learning, and support systems that foster lifelong success.
- Learning: We are a community of educators who provide a learning environment where students thrive and achieve their educational, professional, and personal goals.
- Growth: We are student ready, guiding our students towards personal, financial, and academic success.
- Inclusion: We advocate for all members of our campus communities and provide an equitable, supportive environment that builds a sense of belonging and togetherness.
- Collaboration: We engage in innovative partnerships, programs, and opportunities to address the needs of our regional communities and the commonwealth.
- Culture: We share a sense of purpose that unites the Pennsylvania Western University community at large and provides opportunities to learn, work and thrive.
PennWest California - PennWest Clarion - PennWest Edinboro
At PennWest, you can choose from three unique campuses, each nestled in a picturesque, vibrant town. Choose a lakeside community or one sprawling along a river’s bend.
Although each campus is distinctly different, they share a common goal of offering you the best educational and life experience, both in and out of the classroom.
As a PennWest student, you’ll have the opportunity to take courses from professors at each campus. You will also enjoy robust shared student support programs and resources, clubs and organizations, athletics, intramurals and so much more. See what each of our campuses has to offer you.
PennWest Global Online
PennWest Global Online program is designed to help you get to where you want to be, from wherever you are. Faculty from California, Clarion and Edinboro campuses- not teaching assistants-lead you every step of the way.
They make sure your degree is just as high-quality and valuable as the ones from our brick-and-mortar schools.
That same support, mentorship and advising extends outside the “classroom” to help you reach your goals.
And with our Graduate Programs and opportunities for advanced certifications, we can help you continue to grow throughout your career.